Touchdown


I made it to where I am for now..  I met a fellow traveler and we swapped stories for hours on a movie-less twelve hour flight.  We made our own short films.  Upon arriving, I was reminded that i have the most caring, doting, thoughtful family and I feel again so blessed for the love in my life.


"Be humbler than a blade of grass.  Be patient and forbearing like the tree. Take no honor to thyself.  Give honor to all. Chant uceasingly the name of the Lord." -Sri Chaitanya

In thanks to my last jaunt in Taipei with my fantastic Taiwan family, I compiled a found poetry on the plane:

Bhakti Yoga

The flute's tune has truth in it
Krishna Hare Kirshna Hare Hare

This ancient traveler will love and
Offer everything in intense Devotion

Cultivate complete unity
Cry for God in a desert of despair

Drown, gasping for breath in the shoreless ocean
Disappear ego on the path

Channel a new sense of stillness and peace
Asatoma Sad Gamaya

The whirling dhikr that sweeps you off your feet
Brings you one fall closer to Dvinity

Om


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dharma Chipmunks

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: The American Desert

Home, a Growing Theme